Feel free to take a look at my alternative blog 'Neon Doodles'

Thursday 23 August 2012

I Suck At Blogging

Well this is a ridiculously belated post. It seems i'm not very good at keeping a blog, but I'll try to be better =)

While a lot has happened since my last post (almost a year ago =/ ) I'm going to try and keep this one brief.

So I'm in the middle of my summer holidays, having just finished my first year at uni. Fortunately I passed my exams (woo!) so I'll be going back in September =) But what i really want to talk about is how much I've been getting back into my art recently. Ironic really considering I'm in the middle of a science degree =D

I've been focusing a lot on watercolours, despite the fact i spent most of my A levels trying to avoid them at all costs =P I've also been using felt pens, particularly whilst i was at uni (limited resources).

Watercolour painting of Bourbons
Lily painted using pens and water

And when it's a nice day, there's nothing I like more than to grab my camera and take a ridiculously large number of photos =P



No comments:

Post a Comment