Feel free to take a look at my alternative blog 'Neon Doodles'

Thursday 21 February 2013

The Not So Interesting Life Of Kat

Once again it has been a bizzilion years since I last posted anything on here. Perhaps I'm not meant to blog? But I had a lecture a couple of weeks ago that said blogging was a good way of showing an interest in writing and that I have, so I will battle on, despite the fact that only my mum is going to read this, because any followers I might have had have left me due to inactivity...

Anyway, to the point of this post (of which there is none - DISCLAIMER).

Things are getting mighty hectic for me. I'm in my second year at uni and I'm currently having to think about choosing modules for my final year, choosing a lab project for this year and finding somewhere to live next year as my student accommodation heartlessly disregards third years. All fairly bog standard first world, student struggles...

On another note, I've given up coffee for lent! It's not for any reason in particular, other than to see if I can do it. So far I'm doing pretty well, I feel, considering I'm somewhat of a coffee fiend!

I've also been reading The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, which is really good by the way, I highly recommend it.

Anyway that's just about my life at the moment, oh so exciting and blog worthy I know =)

I also haven't done any art in aaages, which is just not acceptable, so I will spending this weekend with a sketchbook and that is non-negotiable!

No comments:

Post a Comment