Feel free to take a look at my alternative blog 'Neon Doodles'

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Furry Friends

Despite having come from a long line of fervent bloggers, this will be my first venture into blogging. It's taken me so long simply because I had nothing interesting enough to write about, but it is now only a week away from my first day at university and the prospect of leaving home has given me some material to work with.
I think what's important to know is that I am part of a fairly tight-knit family that I have always been extremely attached to. So the idea of leaving them behind is somewhat daunting. Fortunately I will be coming back to visit regularly and I'm sure that they will be taking full advantage of my conveniently located student accommodation in London!
So although I'm extremely excited about starting a course I'm truly interested in, I am definitely going to miss my family as well as my furry friends...

Mowgli & Rosie

And some not so furry ones...
Raphael


So feel free to follow my blog or merely take a meander.

No comments:

Post a Comment